Divisional Police Complaints Authority (Konkan Division) / विभागीय पोलीस तक्रार प्राधिकरण, नवी मुंबई, (कोंकण)
Where is the Division Level Police Complaints Authority located?
The Maharashtra Division Level Police Complaints Authority (Konkan Division) address is:
1st Floor, MTNL Telephone Exchange Building,
Off Apeejay Marg, Opp. Kharghar Golf Course,
Sector 21 Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410210.
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/xfHmxNF1rLtDjJMfA
Against which Police Officers can I complain at the Division Level Police Complaints Authority (Konkan Division)?
As per section 3
(3) The Division Level Police Complaints Authority shall inquire suo moto or on a complaint against any Police officer or Police Constable upto the rank of Senior Police Inspector, in respect of the matters provided on clause (a) of sub-section (1) of section 22Q.
The Divisional Police Complaints Authority takes complaints against Police Officers of the following ranks or designations:
– Senior Police Inspector (Sr. PI)
– Police Inspector (PI)
– Asst. Police Inspector (API)
– Police Sub-Inspector (PSI)
– Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)
– Head Constable
As the Konkan Division deals with matters relating to only the Konkan Revenue Jurisdiction of Maharashtra i.e.
– Palghar Police
– Thane Police
– Mumbai Police (City and Suburban including Vasai, Virar, Mira, Bhayander)
– Raigad Police
– Ratnagiri Police
– Sindhudurg Police