[See sub-section (4) of section 1]
DOCUMENTS OR TRANSACTIONS TO WHICH THE ACT SHALL NOT APPLY
- A negotiable instrument (other than a cheque) as defined in section 13 of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 181 (26 of 181).
- A power-of-attorney as defined in section 1A of the Powers-of-Attorney Act, 182 (7 of 182).
- A trust as defined in section 3 of the Indian Trust Act, 182 (2 of 182).
- A will as defined in clause (h) of section 2 of the Indian Succession Act, 1925 (39 of 1925), including any other testamentary disposition by whatever name called.
- Any contract for the sale or conveyance of immovable property or any interest in such property.
The Information Technology Act does not apply to the documents or transactions mentioned